Online Media Consultant, Independent
Bogota, Colombia | April 2015- Currently
- Consultant for brands in terms of SEO, online media strategy and content creation schedule. Columnist on digital culture for colombiadigital.net
Bogota, Colombia | May 2014- April 2015
- Social media coordinator for Discovery Kids and Home & Health Channels for Latin America. Wrote the descentralization strategy for social media channels in the region
Multilingual Project Coordinator The World Bank
Washington, DC, USA | February 2010- February 2012
- Coordinated multilingual online projects and campaigns such as data.worldbank.org and the “Think equal” campaign on gender equality, and coordinated the efforts of about 100 sites managed by the team. Coordinated the multilingual web remediation efforts of over 1000 sites in 20 languages.
Youthink! editor, The World Bank
Washington, DC, USA. | August 2010- February 2012
- Lead the World Bank's effort to reach Spanish-speaking youths and get them talking about development issues. Write articles, create multimedia, edit contributions, manage social media.
Multilingual Web producer, The World Bank
Washington, DC | January 2010- Present
- Utilize html to update and create new projects for the World Bannk's sites in French and Spanish.
Web producer/Designer, Levin College of Law
Washington, DC, USA | July- December 2009
- Code the weekly FlaLaw publication for Levin college of Law's alumni.
Blogger , ABC News on Campus
Gainesville, Florida, USA | May 2009- August 2009
- Wrote local stories with nation-wide interest.
Bogota, Colombia | June 2008-August 2008
- Project managed the launch of Semana magazine's English web site. Designed, translated multimedia and trained bloggers.
June 2007 - August 2007 | Madrid, Spain
- Reported and wrote articles and headlines for the local section of Spain’s biggest newspaper. Also contributed to the international section.
Reporter at El Espectador
June 2006- August 2006 | Bogota, Colombia
- Report and write on the business section of Colombia's second newspaper.